Let’s stay connected. Let’s collaborate. Let’s build our community.
Pay It Forward
One of the main focuses of GirlGoneGood® is on the ability to ‘pay it forward’ through sponsorship and donation. GirlGoneGood® is currently a proud sponsor for the mental health non profit, Boots on the Ground as well as raising funds for local conservation Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust through sales of ‘A 2020 Guide to Hiking Trails in Ottawa & Region‘.
MMLT is a charity that has six properties total in and around the highlands that they manage. Mostly donated property turn nature reserves. Four of the properties have trails systems open to the public.
The love of sharing stories and insights goes beyond GirlGoneGood.com! It is a pleasure to guest post on subjects such as wellness, wilderness, and everything in between.
- January 15, 2019 – How to reach your goals – Staying motivated & accountable
- November 7, 2018 – Remembrance Day as a Veteran
- September 18, 2018 – Body Positivity
- June 26, 2018 – Safe Hiking Tips from an Experienced Explorer
- May, 2018 – Blackberry Coconut Kefir Smoothie
- March 2, 2018 – The Importance of Being in Nature
- November 24, 2017 – The stigma that comes with asking for help
- September 22, 2017 – Anti Hibernation – Energy tips for winter
- May 26, 2017 – Adrenal Fatigue – A Nursing Student’s Story
Brand Partnerships + Collaborations
Interested in collaborating and think your brand would be a great fit for GirlGoneGood®? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all advertising and sponsorship prospects, guest post opportunities, or to request a media kit.